Mine and BPSC’s inbox is flooded with hundreds of emails on asking about individual roll nos of candidates asking the why their roll nos is not in the list.
according to the sources whole of last fifteen days BPSC official were struggling with managing the voluminous data and PR for the result publication. In fact this time getting information at concerned sources at BPSC was a daunting and upheaval task. Mainly due to first they don’t want to be in RTI trap and secondly after exhaustive work of last week they simply want to relax. I appreciate their effort by releasing 15,000 odd candidates for PT which happening for the first time in BPSC in recent times, where they have release so many candidates results even though CUT OFF virtually gone to rocket high. However, few things which came out in discussion are listed below:
Here are the response for the “not so happy aspirants”.
1) There wont be any variances in upcoming mark-sheet on 20th for not qualified candidates and list displayed on 16th, Because the listing has been done with a very sophisticated DATA ANALYSIS software, manually reviewed several times at different levels and cross verified.
2) Yes! there were some confusion over seating code and roll code mentioned by candidates on the OMR sheet, but the BPSC database system was well-equipped to deal with such query.
3) they are not worried with RTI fillings after 20/07/2011 on this account as BPSC has provided guidelines very clearly with OMR sheet and verified all figures on numerous times at different level before release. BUT remember a few individuals mark sheet and roll nos may be exchanged and might have missed by the BPSC.
However, the source assured that he will look into the details of not so happy candidates roll numbers. So keep your finger crossed and wait till they confirmed these roll numbers.
- BPSC result 2011 just next corner, Website down rumours up! (bpscjpsc.wordpress.com)
- BPSC 2011 RESULTS within three days! (bpscjpsc.wordpress.com)
- BPSC PT results 2011 will be positively in this month as per BPSC officials (bpscjpsc.wordpress.com)
- Preparing Civil Services Mains: Mock test and answer evaluation for Free (bpscjpsc.wordpress.com)