The blog has contacted the officials at BPSC, Patna and received their confirmation on BPSC Mains 2011, here are the official and anonymous response to most sought after query at |BPSC, Patna.
Official version: All officials at BPSC denied to provide any details what so ever on the probable dates or month of Mains 2011 exams.
Attached herewith a thumbnail of email exchanged between BPSC and BPSCJPSC blog.
However, anonymous has provided us few feedbacks on mains exam:
1) The dates will be published on public domain in not more than two-weeks from now.
2) Mostly, BPSC is targeting to conduct mains exam somewhere in end of September-October.
3) Anonymous denied any discrepancies over seating orders and roll number publishing.
4) All candidates will be informed for the exam schedule well in time.
5) Rumours regarding delay due to petition filed at HC should not to be believed as the case does not stand it own! however, he did not denied if something weird happens at HC and Court give a stay order then scenario can be changed, but till the time, prepare hard!
Rest of conservation will follow soon.
Best of Luck fellas!
- UPSC BPSC mains Material, Download the Civil Services magzine (bpscjpsc.wordpress.com)
- How to prepare for Mains: BPSC UPSC JPSC Do’s and Don’ts (bpscjpsc.wordpress.com)
- BPSC result 2011 just next corner, Website down rumours up! (bpscjpsc.wordpress.com)
- BPSC PT 2011 – 8 wrong question removed : BPSC official email (bpscjpsc.wordpress.com)